Jasper Stuart House is a century house located in Kimberley, Ontario, Canada. Less than two hours away from downtown Toronto, the Jasper Stuart House is the ideal place for a relaxing getaway, romantic weekend, or corporate retreat. Nestled amongst the breathtaking serenity of the Niagara Escarpment and surrounded by 113 kilometeres of the Bruce Trail, the Jasper Stuart House let’s you get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city and experience Canada’s rustic beauty the way it was meant to be.
The Jasper Stuart House was recently renovated and redecorated, providing you all of the comforts and pleasures of home away from home. This Victorian style century home features:
- seven bedrooms capable of sleeping sixteen guests
- eight bathrooms so that everyone has plenty of room for pampering
- four living/sitting rooms, including three fireplaces
- a full service kitchen and dining area
- separate basement and 3rd floor suites, ideal for older kids who want their own space
- full service washing machine and dryer
- two wraparound porches to kick back and unwind
- an outdoor seating area with propane barbeque
- a fenced in-ground swimming pool with covered seating area
- a firepit for hanging out after a long day on the go
- high-speed wifi and excellent coverage by major cell phone providers.